zaterdag 1 augustus 2026

Wrap Up: July 2026

Hi everyone

July has flown by, and I can’t believe we’re already halfway through our children’s summer vacation. The last week of July we spent at home, with some small trips, some tinkering around the house and garden, lots of playing, puzzeling and reading. And now we’re on holiday! With both our daughters celebrating their birthdays in August, we have a lot of fun lined up so plenty of reasons to enjoy our time together.

I read a lot in July, so here’s the list of books I finished:

- Stephen Baxter & Alastair Reynolds: The Medusa Chronicles  

- Robin Hobb: Blood of Dragons 

- Richard Osman: The Thursday Murder Club 

- Toshikazu Kawaguchi: Before the Coffee gets Cold  

- Sue Johnson: Hold Me Tight

- James S. A. Corey: Memory's Legion 

- Neil Gaiman: Norse Mythology  

- Jen Williams: The Poison Song

- Rivers Solomon: The Deep

And I had to DNF one book: 

- Richard Matheson: Hell House

I’d love to hear from you: How was your July in books? Did you discover a new favorite, or did you struggle to finish anything? Let me know; I’m always excited to hear your recommendations and thoughts!

Happy reading!
Helena 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten