May was a great reading month.
I read 4411 pages. That’s 142 pages every day or 441 pages per book.
Here are the books I read last month.
- Isaac Asimov: Foundation’s Edge
- Amos Oz: Between Friends
- J. K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Ann Leckie: Ancillary Mercy
- Joseph Conrad: The Secret Agent
- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords
- Neil Gaiman: Trigger Warning
- Stephen King: The Long Walk
- John Wyndham: Chocky
- Miles Cameron: The Red Knight
The following books were my favorites. Rereads don’t count in these things I’m afraid so Harry Potter is out.
And there was one book I didn’t finish.
How was your reading in May? Anything you care to recommend?