zondag 1 februari 2015

Wrap Up: January 2015

Hi

Even though January was a very busy month (the holidays, my husband’s birthday, my birthday and all the New Year’s visits) I managed to read 3004 pages in 9 books which is great.
When you go visit someone you never quite know when you’ll be going home. So you clear the whole afternoon or evening.
Free time equals reading time in my book. :)

Here are the books I read this month.

-    Terry Pratchett: The Wee Free Men
-    H. G. Wells: The Time Machine
-    Brandon Sanderson: The Well of Ascension
-    Evelyn Waugh: Vile Bodies
-    Tatiana de Rosnay: Sarah’s Key
-    Stephen King: Doctor Sleep
-    Jane Austen: Northanger Abbey
-    Nathan Filer: The Shock of the Fall
-    W. Somerset Maugham: Don Fernando

What did you read last month? Anything you’d like to recommend?

Happy reading.
Helena

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten