vrijdag 6 februari 2015

Hugh Howey: Dust

Hi

This review is about the third and final installments in the Silo Series.
I got my copy from bookdepository.com and it has 401 pages.

You can find all my reviews on Howey’s novels here.
There’s not much to add to my reviews of Wool and Shift.

*SPOILER FREE!*

This is basically a rambling of thoughts about the novel.

I really enjoyed this final book in the series.
People learn that meaning well and doing well isn’t always the same thing. Bad people turn out to be good or vice versa. One decision or an instant in time can change everything. Decisions have consequences.
The novel is fast, it never wavers, and it’s always interesting.
The writing style didn’t change; simple, straightforward and absorbing.
A real page turner.
And full of suspense until the end! I had no idea how it would end.
Howey is not afraid to get it all out. Characters die, we learn how evil humanity can be, and we see through people how everything depends on your point of view.

Happy reading.
Helena

What a GLORIOUS night!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten