woensdag 9 juli 2014

Mitch Albom: The Time Keeper

Hi again

A quick review about a The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom.
My copy has 238 pages and I got it from Bol.

“Banished for centuries, as punishment for trying to measure time, the inventor of the world's first clock is finally granted his freedom, along with a mission: a chance to redeem himself by teaching two people the true meaning of time. He returns to our world and embarks on a journey with two unlikely partners: a teenage girl who is about to give up on life and a wealthy, ageing businessman who wants to live for ever. To save himself, he must save them both. Gripping, and filled with deep human truth, this unforgettable story will inspire readers everywhere to reconsider their own notions of time and just how precious it truly is.”

The Time Keeper is a thought provoking novel.
The story is straightforward and easy, but this isn't just about the story. Albom made me think about the way I live my life by the clock and how much time rules my schedule and basically, me.
The novel inspired me to think less about time and to try to experience my free time more fully.

If you like inspirational books definitely pick this one up!

3 stars

Happy reading.
Helena

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten