I read a lot last month, 9 books, totaling 2953 pages.
The first four books aren’t reviewed on this blog because I only started it mid June. If you want me to, I could write a review on them.
- Eduardo Mendoza: The City of Marvels
- Sándor Márai: The Rebels
- Oscar Wilde: The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Julian Barnes: Levels of Life
- Neil Gaiman: Neverwhere
- Terry Pratchett: The Truth
- Alan Bennett: The Uncommon Reader
- Sarah Waters: The Little Stranger
- Andrew Miller: Pure
Have you read any of these? If so, how did you like them?