dinsdag 4 oktober 2016

David Gemmell: The Last Guardian

Hi everyone

The Last Guardian is the second book in the Jon Shannow series by David Gemmell.
My copy has 296 pages and I got it as a gift from my husband.
You can find all my David Gemmell reviews here.

                                                *    SPOILERS    *

The book reads very fast. A lot happens and it’s truly action-packed.
There is no character development, the story is all over the place and I can’t understand people’s motives.
Again, there’s only one ‘good’ woman, and again she’s Shannow’s love-interest. At least this one has some fight in her but she’s still an unimportant part of the book.

In short, not my cup of tea.  I just didn't care for any of it; world nor characters.

2 STARS

Happy reading.
Helena

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten