vrijdag 1 augustus 2014

Wrap Up: July 2014

Hi again

After I finished my master’s thesis, I got into a bit of a reading frenzy. I started reading a lot, but not finishing the novels. At one point I was reading 6 novels and I couldn’t choose which one to finish first.

Here are the books I read in July, totaling 5142 pages.

-    Patrick Rothfuss: The Name of The Wind
-    Kazuo Ishiguro: When We Were Orphans
-    Robin Hobb: Forest Mage
-    Mitch Albom: The Time Keeper
-    John Irving: Setting Free the Bears
-    Erin Morgenstern: The Night Circus
-    Hugh Howey: Wool
-    Jeffrey Eugenides: The Marriage Plot
-    Terry Pratchett: Thief of Time
-    George R. R. Martin: A Game of Thrones

Have you read any of these? If so, how did you like them?

Happy reading!
Helena

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten