I surprised myself by reading a lot this month. Though I am pretty sure I won’t be able to keep it up because I started work and that leaves me less time to read off course.
After I finished my master’s thesis, I got into a bit of a reading frenzy. I started reading a lot, but not finishing the novels. At one point I was reading 6 novels and I couldn’t choose which one to finish first.
Here are the books I read in July, totaling 5142 pages.
- Patrick Rothfuss: The Name of The Wind
- Kazuo Ishiguro: When We Were Orphans
- Robin Hobb: Forest Mage
- Mitch Albom: The Time Keeper
- John Irving: Setting Free the Bears
- Erin Morgenstern: The Night Circus
- Hugh Howey: Wool
- Jeffrey Eugenides: The Marriage Plot
- Terry Pratchett: Thief of Time
- George R. R. Martin: A Game of Thrones
Have you read any of these? If so, how did you like them?