Hi everyone
It’s been a while since I’ve written anything here, but I’ve been thinking about reviving this blog. I’ve missed sharing my thoughts on books, connecting with fellow readers, and writing about the stories that move me, frustrate me, or just entertain me.
But before I dive back in, I’d love to hear from you. I’m still a little hesitant, and I have a few questions on my mind.
What do you think?
Are blogs still something you enjoy reading? Or do you prefer shorter, faster content like social media posts or videos?
Should I continue writing in English, or would you prefer Dutch (my native language)? I’m comfortable enough with my English skills to write in English, but speaking English or filming myself is way out of my comfort zone
I’ve always loved writing about books. It helps me process my thoughts, remember what I’ve read, and connect with others who share my passion. But I also know that life gets busy, and I don’t want this to feel like a chore. If I do start again, I want it to be fun, meaningful, and sustainable.
So, what do you think? Should I give it another go? Would you read my posts? Do you have any advice or suggestions for how I could make it work? I’d love to hear your thoughts, whether you’re a long-time reader or just stumbling upon this blog for the first time.
Leave a comment, send me a message, or just let me know if you’d be excited to see more from me. Your feedback will help me decide!
Happy reading!
Helena
Hey! I was surprised and happy to see this post pop up in my news feed. I'd love to continue reading your thoughts on books! Maybe keep it in English for the existing audience? Go for it!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen