dinsdag 1 maart 2016

Wrap Up: February 2016

Hi everyone

I didn’t read as much as last month.
My husband and I started watching Vikings at the beginning of February. By the end of the month we had seen every episode and I had spent a lot of time watching television instead of reading.
It happens once in a while.

I read 9 books in February for a total of 3295 pages. That’s 366 pages per book or 114 pages per day. I think that’s pretty good considering the amount of hours I spent watching television. My weekends were very relaxed and we didn’t have a lot of obligations so that made the reading happen.

Here are the books I read last month.

If I had to pick favorites, these would be the ones. These are the books I read for the first time, I rated highest and I enjoyed the most.

What did you read this month? Anything you’d like to recommend?

Happy reading!
Helena

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten