Well I had quite a reading month.
First, I wanted to read a lot of smaller books. My goal is to read 100 books by the 31st of December so READING was the solution, and especially small books.
Because I was home from work (see Personal Update) for quite some time I had a lot of free time to read. And what else would I do if I have to keep to bed?
Secondly, I must confess I did arrange my reading a bit so that I could post a review every day by reading big books between a few smaller ones.
In the end I read a total of 19 books, 6825 pages or 359 pages per book.
Here are the ones I read:
- Robin Hobb: Renegade’s Magic
- Terry Pratchett: Going Postal
- Andy Weir: The Martian
- P. G. Wodehouse: Jeeves in the Offing
- Fiona McIntosh: King’s Wrath
- Jim Butcher: Storm Front
- M.L. Stedman: The Light between Oceans
- Ernest Hemingway: Winner Take Nothing
- Evelyn Waugh: The Loved One
- Charles Dickens: Great Expectations
- Shirley Jackson: We Have Always Lived in the Castle
- Ira Levin:The Stepford Wives
- Stephen King: Full Dark, No Stars
- Richard Matheson: I Am Legend
- Terry Pratchett & Stephen Baxter: The Long War
- Terry Pratchett & Stephen Baxter: The Long Mars
- Julian Barnes: Flaubert’s Parrot
- Karen Maitland: Company of Liars
- Michael Cunningham: The Snow Queen
And here’s the novel I didn’t finish:
Did you have a good reading month?