vrijdag 20 november 2015

The books I want to read before the end of 2015

Hi

I wanted to do a short post about the books I really want to finish before the end of the year.
So without further ado, here they are and the reasons why I want to read them this year.
Well, I’ve been (re)reading every Jane Austen novel I own in 2015 so I want to finish this endeavor.
I am reading one of the books in these series every other month so I have time to read other novels too. But more importantly, I won’t be tempted to binge-read a series and risk being burned out of enjoying them. I have experienced that in the past when I read 4 or 5 books in a series in one go and then leave them for months because I’m bored of the characters or the setting or something else.
So far, I’ve read Foundation and Prelude to Foundation. Forward The Foundation is the novel in between those two. Off course I want to read it a.s.a.p.

That makes six books. It’s not a lot so I’m sure I’ll manage reading and finishing them in the next 40 days or so.
The Beautifull Cassandra is a tiny book and I’m reading The Dragon Reborn at the moment so it won’t be a problem.
We’ve moved already and I’m putting stuff away every day so by next week I’ll have more time to read.

What books would you like to finish in 2015?

Happy reading!
Helena

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten