Another month has gone by. Which means … another Wrap Up to post!
Without further ado; here are the novels I read in November.
- Neil Gaiman: American Gods
- Yoko Ogawa: The Diving Pool
- Khaled Hosseini: And the Mountains Echoed
- Haruki Murakami: Kafka on the Shore
- Ray Bradbury: Fahrenheit 451
- Ernest Hemingway: The Old Man and the Sea
- Agathe Christie: The ABC Murders
I read a total of 2439 pages. That’s a lot. Even with work and other stuff going on, I still read this much. I feel a bit proud.