woensdag 6 januari 2016

Bookhaul: Christmas and New Year

Hi everyone

I’m a bit late with this one because of my December Wrap Up, 2015 Wrap Up and My 2015 Favorite Books but I still wanted to write a quick post about the bookish stuff I got for Christmas and the New Year.

This year I mostly got money and a gift card (to spend on books obviously) but I got a few books/nerdy gifts too so I want to show you those.

My grandparents wrote their favorite quotes and inspirational sentences in a little book. I was so happy with that it almost made me cry. It is such a sweet gift.
Stefan Hertmans was a Secret Santa gift from my nephew; Wouter.
Jim Butcher’s Dead Beat was a gift from my other grandmother.
World without End by Ken Follett was a gift from my husband
Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson and A Cavern of Black Ice by J. V. Jones were gifts from my parents.
I got two Funko Pops from my husband! They are both my favorite characters from The Walking Dead; Daryl Dixon and Carol. They are so pretty and so much fun!
And finally some lovely tea.

I hope you had an amazing time with your friends and family. I absolutely did although it was a very busy period.

Happy reading and I’ll see you next time for my 2016 Reading Goals.
Helena