donderdag 26 november 2015

We've moved!

Hi

We’re finally in our own house! Our new home.

There’s still a lot to be done but most of our stuff has been put in place so I think it’s time to show you my new bookshelves.
I have 4 Ikea bookcases with one extra shelve on top of each. That gives me a lot of space to grow my collection.

It took me a full day to get my books in their right places because of the way I order them (click here to see my post on how I classify my books).

Anyway, I hope I’ll have more time to read and review as of next month when I won’t have to spend every free minute cleaning, opening boxes, putting stuff away and cleaning some more.

But I won’t lie; I do like the whole process.

Happy reading!
Helena

My books in our old home.


My selection of books to choose from during the move.


The last ones to be packed and the first box to be unpacked.


My new library in the living room!