zaterdag 29 augustus 2015

Bookhaul: A gift from friends!

Hi

We had friends over last night and they got me a Get-Well-Book!
William Makepeace Thackeray’s Vanity Fair. I’ve never read that one and man that is one colossal novel. But I am excited to read it because the blurb sounds amazing and I actually, surprisingly, don’t know what it’s about.

Turns out there’s at least two avid readers of Embracing My Books out there. They know I love these Penguin English Classics (the shiny, soft ones not those new editions) and they have a very good picture of my taste in books.

Marina and I talked and talked about books and it was wonderful.
She’s one of the prime examples why I write in English because she’s from Estonia.

Brecht (my husband) and I had an amazing night. Thank you so much Marina and Andries!

Helena