My husband and I went shopping Saturday. Which means I dragged him to four bookstores and one clothing store.
In the end, I bought books in three of those stores.
Here they are:
- Anthony Doerr: All The Light We Cannot See
- Jeffrey Eugenides: Middlesex
- Kate Mosse: The Taxidermist’s Daughter
- Haruki Murakami: Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki And His Years Of Pilgrimage
- Richard Yates: Cold Spring Harbor
I should be crushing my TBR. Instead I keep adding to it.
It’s an illness (only because I need an excuse).
So many books and so little time.