woensdag 23 juli 2014

Bookhaul: Bol

Hi again

I finished college!
These past few months have been so busy I rarely got time to buy or order books.
To celebrate I ordered quite a few from Bol. :)

Here’s the list of the novels I bought through bol.com:

•    Alice Hoffman: The Museum of Extraordinary Things
•    Michael Cunningham: The Snow Queen
•    Patrick Rothfuss: The Wise Man’s Fear
•    Christopher Priest: The Islanders
•    Jo Walton: Among Others
•    Nathan Filer: The Shock of the Fall
•    Chris Beckett: Dark Eden
•    Margaret Atwood: Lady Oracle
•    Brandon Sanderson: The Final Empire
•    David Mitchell: Cloud Atlas

Is there anything you can recommend? Or a novel you really enjoyed?
Let me know what you think.
I hope you’re as excited as I am about these new books!

Happy reading.
Helena