My fiancé and I went to the Boekenfestijn in Ghent this weekend. As usual I started with around 15 books in my cart, thinking it a bit too much I was able to ‘narrow it down’ to 8.
Here are the books I bought this time.
- C. J. Sansom: Dark Fire
- C. J. Sansom: Sovereign
- Amos Oz: Between Friends
- Alice Munro: Lying Under the Apple Tree
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: The Great Gatsby
- Yoko Ogawa: The Diving Pool
- Stan Nicholls: Bad Blood: Weapons of Magical Destruction
- Stan Nicholls: Bad Blood: Army of Shadows
Seen anything you can recommend me to read first?