maandag 16 juni 2014

Welcome

Hi

Welcome to Embracing My Books.

It has been a dream of mine for a very long time to have my own place on the internet where I can talk about books as much as I want.
I love reading.
And I love talking about books.
Unfortunately there aren't a lot of people around me who share this love.
And that's why I wanted a space to discuss books as much as I want.

I will primarily write reviews about the books I read.
These reviews will follow a certain concept.
I will start with talking about the book itself; the cover, the page-number and where I got it.
A brief synopsis will follow and I will end with my review.
The size and depth of the reviews will depend on the amount of time I have and how I feel about the book. Some novels will be far harder to review than others.
A picture of my copy will be added to every review simply because I like looking at books and I expect you do too.

Aside from reviews I will do a monthly Wrap Up and bookhauls.
That's all I've planned so far.
We'll see what happens.

If you want to recommend a book or if you have a suggestion for my blog; you're welcome to share it with me in the comments.

One a side note; English isn't my native language so I will make mistakes. I will make corrections if you notice any but please be nice about it.

My book reviews are my opinion. I might not love a book you love. I might enjoy a book you didn't. We're all different. Be nice about that too.

I hope you'll enjoy my blog!
You can leave your suggestions in the comments.

Happy reading.
Helena